Premier lifestyle magazine in Surrey
Interview - Ingrid Oliver
Comp - Stella Live
Interview - Stephanie Levi-John
Comp - WIN a BBQ
Health - Wellbeing
Aspire Luxury Properties
Win a pair of tickets to Stella Live
essence has teamed up with Stella Live to give a lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the debut event from The Telegraph’s Stella magazine. From 10 to 11 May at London’s Saatchi Gallery, Stella Live will bring everything you love about Stella magazine to life, with an unmissable celebration of ageless beauty, fashion, style and wellbeing.
Take a seat in The Stella Theatre and The Stella Studio, where a host of celebrities, expert speakers and Stella’s own columnists will provide inspiration on fashion, food, beauty and interiors, relationships, wellbeing and life advice. The packed programme of talks will see Davina McCall, Fearne Cotton, Liz Earle, Trinny Woodall, Jo Malone CBE, Jo Brand, Sherille Riley, Charly Lester, Midults Annabel Rivkin and Emilie McMeekan, Meg Matthews, Clemmie Hooper and more take centre stage for fun and provocative interactive debates and interviews.
Get advice, enjoy treatments and shop the very latest in beauty and wellness products from the likes of Nails Inc, Murad, Neville Hair and The Facial Bar.
Tickets include entry to a four and a half hour session, a glass of Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé, access to The Stella Theatre and all talks and panels within The Stella Studio on a first come, first served basis. Plus access to beauty treatments and demonstrations from leading beauty and fashion brands.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets answer the following question:
Which newspaper is Stella magazine associated with? Is it:
a) The Times
b) The Sun
c) The Telegraph
Closing date Tuesday 7 May 2019.
For more information visit
Surrey’s Premier Lifestyle Magazine
CREATED WITH DEMO VERSION OF
Which newspaper is Stella magazine associated with? Is it:
Press to reset form:
Terms and conditions: The winner is entitled to a complimentary pair of tickets to Stella Live on 10 or 11 May 2019. Tickets include entry to one four and a half hour session. Available sessions: Friday 10 May, noon–4.30pm or 5.30–10pm; Saturday 11 May, 11am–3.30pm or 4.30–9pm, subject to availability. Upon arrival, the ticket winner will receive one glass of Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé and access to all standard talks. The prize does not include travel to or from the event. The ticket code will expire at midnight on Wednesday 8 May 2019. Entrants must have a valid email address as tickets will be supplied as etickets. It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure contact details are up to date. The winner will be required to become a registered user of The Telegraph. Tickets are non-transferrable.
These rules and any other rules specified by essence magazine or Maple Publishing Limited (“essence”, “the company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on our behalf (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over (or lower age when and where specified), except employees of: (a) essence; and (b) any third party appointed by essence to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
By entering a Competition you:
· grant us, any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
· grant us and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
· accept that all entries will become our property upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant us and our licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
· waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
· warrant to us that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to us within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition.
If you are a winner of a Competition:
· the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
· you acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between us and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that we shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).